Sunday, February 5, 2012

I know I said it would be crazzzzy but...

On the homefront...

Well, the first week of classes has come and gone. I'm already feelingoverwhelmed with all the work I have to do this semester but I know it will all be worth it.

The only other thing that I have to report on homelife is that amost everyone is coming down with some form of the flu. That is why this post is going to be short and sweet. But I wanted to post the winner of the January 11th question I posted on the blog.

Katiebell was the winner with a great comment. Thank you Carolyn and Katiebell for your great comments and words of wisdome. These things are nice to read when I'm having a tough day.

1 comment:

  1. Well, that is exciting! I hope everyone in your house gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete